- Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology – BACtrack’s police-grade sensor is the same technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and law enforcement, and offers the highest level of accuracy and consistency.
- Optimal Breath Capture – Mini-solenoid internal breath pump ensures the most accurate and efficient breath capture for testing.
- One Touch Operation – Simply power on your BACtrack Trace and begin testing in seconds.
- LCD Screen – BAC results are displayed on a bright, easy-to-read LCD display.
- DOT/NHTSA Compliant – Meets all federal requirements for a breath alcohol screening device.
- Extra Mouthpieces – Includes six additional mouthpieces, making it easy and sanitary to test your friends and family.
- Warranty – All BACtrack breathalyzers are backed by a full one-year warranty
We focus on our technology so BACtrack’s pro-grade series consistently outperforms.
The linear response of the Pro Series’ Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology provides precise results over the complete range of alcohol concentrations expected in the breath, from 0.000 to 0.400 % BAC. BACtrack pro-grades can accurately detect trace amounts of alcohol and reliably handle very high BACs.
Pro-grade models produce the most consistent and reliable results. For example, they are more likely to show the same test result when someone is tested repeatedly in a very short period of time. This means pro-grade BACtracks easily handle multiple high-frequency tests.
High BAC Testing
Pro-grade models are consistently accurate at higher BAC concentrations. If someone is very intoxicated, for example at 0.22% BAC, these models are more likely to provide an accurate test result as compared to semiconductor models, which are less accurate at higher BAC values.
No False Positives
Pro-grade models will not show a false positive due to the presence of acetone, which some semiconductor models misread for someone who is diabetic or on a low calorie diet.
Extended sensor life helps pro-grade models maintain accuracy for up to thousands of tests, delivering long-term reliability.
Faster Warm Up Time
Pro-grade BACtrack models offer a faster warm-up time, a benefit when conducting high volume and back-to-back tests.
Longer Battery Life
Low power requirements enable up to 1,500 tests on one set of AA batteries.