SMARTOX helps ensure that drug and alcohol testing programs run smoothly, accurately and efficiently.
A nationally recognized provider of instant drug tests, laboratory services and alcohol testing supplies and equipment, SMARTOX is located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, and has been a leader and an innovator in the drug and alcohol testing industry since 2011.
DRUG TESTING FOR COMPANIES
SMARTOX is the smart choice for your company’s drug and alcohol testing program needs, offering instant services, laboratory services, DOT compliance and more.
Benefits of working with SMARTOX:
- Alternative specimen types such as hair and oral fluid – increased program flexibility and customization.
- SAMHSA lab with customizable panels – total program flexibility.
- Nationwide Collection Network – No matter your location, Smartox can service your needs
DRUG TESTING FOR SCHOOLS (STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES)
Powerful Programs – Smartox utilizes industry leading computer software to manage your school testing program. This software handles everything from roster management to result reporting. Our client portal allows total access and control to our clients, or our trained employees can manage your program.
Policies & Procedures
Smartox utilizes industry leading computer software to manage your school testing program. This software handles everything from roster management to result reporting. Our client portal allows total access and control to our clients, or our trained employees can manage your program.
Comprehensive DOT and Student Drug Testing Services
Smartox offers specialized student drug testing services:
- Anabolic steroid testing
- Alcohol testing
- Computer-Generated Random Selections
- Develop School Drug Testing Policies
- GC/MS or LC/MS/MS confirmation
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) support
- Online Custody and Control Forms
- On-site Collections/specimen transportation to lab
- Oral fluid testing
- Parent and Student Education Meetings
- Real-time Statistical Data
- Nationally certified laboratory
- Urine drug testing (customized to meet district policies)
Smartox offers organized sessions to educate students, parents and school administrators about key factors in student drug testing programs.
Smartox incorporates a random selection and collection process to provide students, parents and school administrators with the highest level of confidentiality. Once the random selection is conducted, information is stored on a secure device. Bar-coded security seals are scanned and stored in the database identifying the student to his or her specimen. This information is downloaded at the laboratory and tracks the specimen through the testing and reporting process. This approach ensures the highest level of security and confidentiality for the students.